6 pages about "Experiments"
I’ve no idea of the efficiency alone, but it combines very nicely with my existing flows based on a custom set of Kanban columns on Trello.
I was already pretty efficient into defining the equivalent of the DO and DECIDE columns (in my own way); this workflows considerably help me to define the two last columns: DELEGATE and DELETE
I went to my dietetician this morning. I decided to switch from the “keto diet” to the “Paleo diet”.
My plans are:
- experiment alternative diets to have a better understanding of my body take the best lessons from all of them
- find other diets that I like, so I can switch later (either because of lassitude or based on seasons)
- switch to a new diet (or to keto again) in 6 months
- define a repeatable plan/pattern in about 1 year
- long-term fasting for 1 week
- intermitent fasting for 3 months
- Uberman Sleep for 1 month (Polyphasic Sleep)
- Dual Core 1 Sleep for 1 month (Polyphasic Sleep)
- Siesta Sleep for 1 month (Polyphasic Sleep)
- (non-religious) “monastic silence”, not use my voice for a period
- Keto Diet for 3 months
- Paleo Diet for 3 months (in progress)
- No Amazon for a month for a month (don’t buy anything online)
- “Yes Man” for a week
- No screen during a working day, only paper and human discussions
- Vegan Diet for 3 months
- Switch off devices at home for 1 week
Using Pomodone App + Luxafor